The Sixth Form at RMS for Girls represents a new phase of independence and provides the perfect preparation for life beyond school, be that university, apprenticeships or the world of work.

Visit us

Whether students join us from Year 11 or from another school, every member of our Sixth Form is welcomed as a member of the community and their contribution is valued.

We strongly believe that education is about more than just examination results, and our groundbreaking personalised learning scheme, RMSEdge, equips you with the skills to thrive in the ever-changing world. In addition to a strong academic foundation, we encourage intellectual breadth through our timetabled enrichment lessons.

Whether your interests lie in photography or feminist theory, current affairs or personal finance, you’ll be hard-pressed not to love our unique Sixth Form offer.

Sixth Form is the most exciting part of school life, and I firmly believe that Hind House will provide you with a stimulating environment in which you will be happy, challenged and enthused. I know you will leave us ready to make your mark on the world, and I encourage you to come and see for yourself what makes Hind House such a special place.

Clare Freeman
Head of Sixth Form

Personalised Curriculum

Part of what makes our Sixth Form such a special place to learn is the opportunity to personalise your academic programme in line with your individual interests and aspirations. This is what gives RMS students the edge in the next steps of their unique journeys.

RMS Edge

We have expanded

Our Sixth Form building has undergone a major expansion, providing our students with an even wider range of opportunities and resources. With the addition of a stunning café, The Hive, and dedicated spaces for careers guidance and well-being support, we are committed to creating an environment that supports our students' growth and success.

Exciting News: Welcome to The Hive, Our New Sixth Form Coffee Shop!

A New Independence

Hind House is home to passionate, motivated students who are dedicated to their chosen subjects and ambitious for their futures. Our reputation for A level outcomes is outstanding, and we have an impressive track record of helping students to secure places at their first choice of university.

Results & Leavers’ Destinations

Welcome to Sixth Form

Welcome to Sixth Form

Sixth Form Open Events

Private Tour

We take great pleasure in welcoming families to enjoy a private tour of RMS for Girls.

Our private tours are an excellent way for families to gain an in-depth understanding of our school and its values. During your visit, you will have the opportunity to meet our Headteacher, Mr Kevin Carson, and the Head of Sixth Form, Mrs Clare Freeman.

You will see our state-of-the-art facilities and learn about our unique educational approach. Our knowledgeable staff will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and provide a comprehensive overview of our curriculum and extracurricular offerings.

Simply give the Admissions team a call on 01923 725354 to arrange a time to suit you or email admissions@rmsforgirls.com.

Oxbridge

University of Exeter

Conservatoire or Drama School

Courses RMS students have gone on to study at Oxbridge include:

Physics

Computer Science

Mathematics

Engineering

Psychology

English

Economics and Politics

Business

Conservatoires and Drama Schools RMS students have gone on to study at include:

RADA

Royal Academy of Music

LAMDA

Guildhall School of Music and Drama